Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This must go !!! Any takers?


Yep you are right, selling my bike! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is in perfect condition to take on the trails. But I am finally facing the fact that I am not a practical person and I am giving in to my obsession and envy of Beach cruiser bikes. I have not yet been on any "real" mountain biking trails, and I have had the thing for about three or so months. To tell you the truth I have no desire to hit those trails the least bit either. Brady told me he will still ride with me and we will do leisure and happy rides together. So don't worry this is not heartbreaking for him that we will not have matching bikes. I truly believe I am a cruiser girl , not a mountain biker. There is nothing wrong with mt bikes, its just not for me. So props to those of you who can mt bike:)
Well now that I got out. Lets get down to business.
Bike: Marlin Gs 13 inch 2009, only been riden about 3 or 4 times.
Sale Price: $450
Regular retail: $710
If you are or know someone who is around 5 ft 3in. this may be the perfect fit.
Phone: 801-589-0656

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You should put it on KSL.com!