Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy One Year!!!



Yesterday on July 8th 2010 was our one year Anniversary. Its crazy to think we have been married one whole year, it just blows my mind. Its been a wonderful year.
Yesterday we both got off work early and these are the things we did:

Brady gave me these beautiful flowers! Daisies are our flowers. Brady always gives me daisies because when I lived at snow college we would only see each other every other weekend and daisies would last until the next time I would see him( two whole weeks). So since then they have been my favorite.


We went to the Ogden temple and did Sealings.
Afterward we walked around the temple grounds for awhile, took some pictures and remembered our special day.




Then we went and got my wedding ring shined and went to a pizza place called Sweet Home Chicago and ordered way too much food but it was yummy!

It was a happy day and year! Being married is the best thing:)
Love you Brady, more than anything!

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

aww. i was thinking about you guys on the 8th. :) i'm glad your anniversary was great. i love you.

Erika said...

HOLY COW!?! I can't believe its been a year!! How fun!! You guys are so cute! Love the blog--wish I could look at it more!!!!!!