Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Sophie and me

Last Thursday I got the chance to spend the whole day with my niece Sophie Jackson.
We did whatever Sophie wanted to do that day...
First she chose to go to Zupas for lunch, which I must say was an excellent decision.
Next we went to the mall. Sophie insisted it was best if we went to every store before she decided on something to buy. We had a blast going to each store together.

We had a great time shopping together. She finally decided on some nail polish and a locket with matching earrings.
Afterward we went back to my house and watched A Cinderella Story and painted our nails.
Thanks Sophie for sharing this day with me and making it so special. It was fun just being girls and laughing together.
Love ya girl :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a perfect "girl" day! I mean, salads for lunch, a trip to the mall, and "A Cinderella Story"!? Excellent. You sure are a fun aunt!

Ashley said...

Oh yah! And I LOVE the new blog. The background is sooo cute!

Jamie said...

Ahhh...McCall you cute aunt you!!

Kati said...

Sophie is still talking about what fun she had. Thanks for helping out with her while I was at camp! You are awesome.