Wednesday, July 21, 2010

California Baby!!!!!!!!!

We went to San Diego California with my family all last week. It was a good time. I will now tell you all about it. We rode with Logan and Deborah:

Look at the Happy Travelers

We went to SeaPort Village:


Here we are in front of the USS Midway

Brady and I in front of the Romantic Statue by the Midway. Cute Huh?
Love Him:)
He is definitely The first of my three favorite things.
Deborah and I found our favorite shop there...Del Sol. These matching flowers in our hair get their color just by seeing the sun. Inside they are white. Its magic:). We had to buy them.Brady says we look like sisters here, what do you think? Maybe its our hair I dont know.

An intense game of checkers in the book store.


We went to the beach:

Brady skim boarded all day long :) Really fun to watch him.

I have a video of Brady Skim Boarding but its not cooperating so It will be posted at a later date.
We went to Wild animal Kingdom:

I think it was one of the hottest days I have ever experienced, it was well over 100 degrees. We all just kept drinking and catching shade. It was still lots of fun though!


I really think Brady would have bought this shirt if it were not $82.00. He pulls it off for sure:)
The stampede of elephant was a close call. whew...

We played some Bingo at the Resort we stayed at:

No one won but is got pretty intense.
Deborah and me

We also did alot of swimming but no pictures of that. It was a fun trip and fun to just be with the whole family. Thanks mom and dad!!!!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

that was a fun trip wasn't it! I sent mom some cute pics of you and Brady

Megan and Jared said...

here is our new blog :)

Kelli said...

That is where Jake and I went on our honeymoon! We can't wait to go back some day! Really cute pictures!

Kayleigh said...

you guys are so cute!!!

and you definitely look like sisters with deborah in that picture.

Ashley said...

Loved all the pictures! Oh how I miss San Diego. It's definitely one of my favorite cities in the continental U.S.. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!