Monday, May 3, 2010

A MOMENT TO LAUGH AT FOR SURE

We had stake conference yesterday, it was a broadcast for all the stakes in Davis county. Brady and I had the opportunity to go to the conference center and watch it live. We rode down to Salt Lake with my parents. We parked at my dad's work and walked about four blocks or so. Well anyway, we were just walking along in downtown Salt Lake City and trying to hurry because of the wind and the cold when I realized something was lying at my feet... my skirt! I guess I didnt fasten my skirt properly that morning, none the less I lost it. I hurried and pulled it up and started laughing(as was Brady). My parents were in front of us and turned around and realized we were far behind laughing uncontrollably. I was crying out of laughter. Luckily I did have a slip on underneath but I bet I made some peoples(driving and walking by) day a bit more amusing. I kept checking to make sure my skirt was still where it ought to be the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

That's funny!

Ashley said...

That is the coolest story ever! Thank GOODNESS you had a slip on. But you have pretty legs so it wouldn't have been a big deal ;)