Friday, May 7, 2010

So Much...

I feel as though I have so much to be thankful for right now. Life is going good. And I feel like sometimes when life is going good we forget to recognize all we are thankful for(or at least I do).
I am thankful for...
-My husband Brady and his excitement for just about everything in life. He makes me laugh everyday.I couldn't imagine life without him. Love this guy so much.
-The relationships I have with both my and Brady's family, they are the best and I always love being with them.
-My mom and dad, two of my bestest friends. Love them so much, couldn't have been where I am today without them. They have always been the best examples for me.
-The beautiful house we have to live in right now, we are so spoiled. Thanks Ned and Linda for letting us stay here.And I love that there is a piano here.
-The Scriptures, they seriously get me through every day.
-My health
-The Temple
-My job at The Bike Shoppe, its not always fun but I am thankful to have a job and for the awesome people I work with. I have learned alot about myself working there.
-Education, homework is not always the funnest but I love learning new things everyday and grateful that we have an opportunity to go to school.
-Music, especially when Brady is singing or playing the guitar.(or both)Its my favorite.
-Friends, That have always been there for me and helped shape me into who I am today,Thanks.
Brady and I seriously are so blessed and lately I have felt so grateful for everything I have.

5 comments:

Kayleigh said...

you are very right. it's easy to forget for me as well when things are going great. you sure live quite the lovely life, miss mccall!

one of these times i come up to layton we should go to lunch or something.

Brady,McCall said...

Miss you too, have not seen you for long time. Call me when you are in Layton.

Ashley said...

Wonderful list! Thank goodness for family and friends, right? Life just wouldn't be life without them!

Erika said...

hooooray for blessings! and pianos! we don't have one, and both of our piano skills are suffering immensely because of it! and i've felt much gratitude for family and friends lately too, with the idea of not being near as close to them anymore in a couple short weeks! i really love reading your blog!! so fun to keep up with you cute guys! and thanks for all your comments on our blog, they make my day!

Megan and Jared said...

Yay!! I'm so glad I can see your blog now!!