Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Night with the roomies!


Friday night I met my roommates in American Fork for Dinner. We were celebrating Becca getting married so we took her to dinner to Olive Garden. We have not all been together since my wedding day. It was a blast to see everyone and catch up. Let me tell you, I lived with some silly girls for a year. I love them, we had so much fun. Oh and by the way Becca is the one closest to the camera on the left.
Oh and just an FYI I would not advise you to take the Lehi exit to get to American Fork if you are not familiar with the town, you will get lost:) Those directions were given by good old map quest, not reliable in my book any more. Ashley and I got lost actually twice that night, night to remember for sure.




Ashley got two bowls of soup? hmm...


No comments: