Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cori's Birthday Party!

This is a little late I know!I have been meaning to post this for awhile now. But I have these pictures and want to document this event.
My niece Cori turned 5 on March 24th. She wanted a princess party and Liza asked me to be the princess visitor. I was really pretty nervous, this was a little out of my comfort zone. But it turned out to be really fun. I told them my name was Jazelle(From Enchanted, I couldn't just be McCall I had to have a princess name of course) and that I had just gotten a haircut, all the girls told me they liked the change:)




I am glad I could be a princess, this is something I will never forget.

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

oh, if anybody could be the perfect princess at a little girl's birthday party, it would be you. :)

and i couldn't help but notice my blog was on your sidebar! i'm flattered! but...you forgot the "y" in my name in my address. :) it's

kayleighslifepartnine.blogspot.com

love you. :)

Jenn said...

You make an adorable princess! So fun! Will you do my next birthday party too? Please? :)

Ashley said...

did you wear your homecoming crown?! I can't believe Cori is 5!! My how time flies. I'm glad Liza encouraged you to get out of your comfort zone :) I bet the little girls thought you were the most beautiful person they'd ever seen! A real princess!!