Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here's Hopin

I heard on the radio this morning that its supposed to hit 58 degrees today! So I wore a bright yellow shirt and flip flops! Spring day for sure! I just want it to stay spring now. Crossing my fingers that it will stay(maybe my yellow will help). I hope you can enjoy the sun today, it makes me smile.



4:30 p.m.
... Well this is a bit depressing. I had high hopes for this day, and I think I have been cold all day. Maybe my yellow was a curse. I went to the park with Liza and her three kids and my mom today and we were miserable the whole time because of the wind and the cold. Pretty sure it didnt reach 58 degrees. And I am cold right now. Sorry if I got anyones hopes up for the day. Oh well it is still a happy day wearing yellow. Another day.

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I hear ya, McCall. That's how yesterday was for me. :( But hey! It'll get warm soon, right!

Erika said...

McCall! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! Let me know if you want one to ours, shoot me your email address and I'll send you one! What a cute blog--and a cute couple! You guys are awesome! :)