Monday, March 22, 2010

McCall and Brady's Big announcement!!!!!

Guess what...





Brady and I got bikes!
After working at The Bike Shoppe for almost seven months, we finally decided that we have been wanting our own bikes for too long. So we got some. We both get sweet employee discounts so it worked out quite nicely. We are so excited to get out and ride them.
They are Gary Fisher Mountain bikes and their specific name is Marlin;)
I love the color of mine, I have been eyeing this one at work for quite some time now. Now its mine.
If anyone has a bike and would like to come ride with us please do. We are just beginners though, but we will ride with anyone.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH that is so much fun. we are so jealous! We should steal Jana and Blake's sweet bikes and come and ride with you guys SOON!

Ashley said...

Ahhh! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll come ride bikes with you:) I looooooooove your green bike. You must've been more serious than you led on about getting bikes, because we were just talking about that last week! You guys rock.

Kallie said...

Wow, McCall those are really nice bikes. I would love to get some bikes, I keep bugging Bryce. Just a weird question are you wearing 2 different shoes in the picture? It looked like 1 yellow and 1 black, I know I am strange.

Brady,McCall said...

Ha Ha I am wearing two yellow shoes my left shoe is just covered by my extra long black pants so my shoe looks black. I have really always thought that my right leg is longer than my left or maybe my hips are crooked, who knows:)

Erika said...

So funny, Mark and I were just talking about how fun it would be to get bikes someday and ride along the Legacy Parkway! We'll let you know when we get some and we'll have to make it a double date--probably plus a cute little tag-a-long! :) And I love the greeness of your bicycle! :)