Monday, March 29, 2010

The Flat Tire Blues

Brady and I took our bikes out for the first time tonight after work. We were so excited! We just went on the Legacy Trail that begins by our house. Its a really nice paved trail. Well, silly us we were not even thinking about bringing any patch kits or anything along with us. We were going on a paved trail for heaven sake! We got to about Kaysville area when I realized my tire was super flat. Sad I know. Brady rode his bike back home and got the car and rack while I walked my bike to the nearest road for Brady to come get me. My cute husband went as fast as he possibly could. he was out of my view in a jiffy. He was real worried about leaving me behind. I was fine though. When I got to the road I just watched traffic pass me by. I didn't have to wait too long either. It was fun while it lasted.
Time to Flatproof our bikes!!!!

4 comments:

Kayleigh said...

i'm sorry i haven't been commenting on your blog! it wasn't coming up on my feed for the blogs i'm following, so i apologize. :) i love ya, and your husband sounds like a keeper. which i'm sure you've figured out by now. :)

Unknown said...

Oh sad! I love riding that trail! And hey I loved the pictures of you as a princess at Cori's birthday party! It looked like so much fun!! I bet you're glad you guys live down south, you get to play with all your niece's and nephews and your family any time you want! It seems like we live a million miles away!!! we miss everyone!

Kallie said...

Since you work at the bike shop, can you tell us how to flat proof our bikes? I feel like we are always fixing flats on the kids' bikes.

Erika said...

thanks for the comment on our blog!! I love comments! :) We have our routine ultrasound in two weeks to make sure everything is going as it should, but we're not going to find out what it is...goin' with the old fashioned way! We're just hoping for a healthy baby! :) So do you both work at a bike shop? We may have to have you guys hook us up with some sweet bikes someday!!