Monday, February 15, 2010

A Perfect Day!

Saturday Brady and I pretended that it were Valentines Day! That morning Brady made me breakfast in bed, so sweet! Then we went and played racquetball together, which was a blast. Oh and he gave me a really cute water bottle that I have been wanting for a long time.
Saturday night we went to a yummy restaurant called Settebellos its an Italian pizza place. We went there on our first date. We took the frontrunner down to Salt Lake and played games on the way. It was tons of fun.
This is us riding on the front runner! We played games the whole way, the ride went by way too fast.
Brady with our lovely Margarita Pizza, it was super delicious!


We went home and made ourselves some delicious milkshakes and
watched Ground hogs day.
It was a perfect day, we enjoyed every minute of it.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pictures! You two are so beautfiul together!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! Just a whole day together! :) How cute! You're so lucky you got breakfast in bed too ;)

Kayleigh said...

Yay!!! I can finally read your blog! This is going to bring me great joy today. :)

Loves.

Kayleigh said...

Also, I love your brown hair. It is absolutely bee-ee-ay-yootiful!