Friday, August 10, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth!

 In July we went with my whole family to California for a week. We had fun with everyone. We all stayed in one house that was about a ten minute walk away from Disneyland.We went to Disneyland/ California Adventure for 2 days. We went to the beach a couple of times and went to an Angels baseball game. It was a lot of fun to have James along for our first BIG family trip. Thanks mom and dad for putting everything together and making this all possible:). I was not the greatest at taking pictures, so sadly I didn't get a picture of everyone in the family who was with us. I love you all!
We drove to California. James was a trooper in the car. Thanks to licorice and sippy cup full of cold water we were able to have a happy baby most of the time.

James LOVED the beach! He either wanted to be in the water or eating sand.

Hmm.. Brady's eyes are closed! woops! I think our family is still cute with or without our eyes open:)

This was taken on the ride home. Grandpa and grandma bought him this Mickey, which kept him busy for quite some time

My boys! Love this picture!

James and his girlfriend aunt Brooklin:)

The sun was very much in our eyes at the Angels Stadium.

James was not too keen of Donald Duck.

A whole bunch of the family on Tower of Terror, haha! Of course, Brady missed the whole thing;).

Mater

I think Sulley was James' favorite, he like to pull his fur.

 Nice action shot on the Dumbo ride.

It seemed like James didnt ever really notice he was on a cool ride. He was always very interested in the bars in front of us or in the tea cups he enjoyed the thing you turn your cup with. haha silly boy.

LOVE

And there you have it! We had a wonderful time with the fam!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yours and James' cuteness makes up for where Brady is lacking, so overall I would agree that you are a cute family. :)

Actually I loved that picture of Brady asleep on the Tower of Terror. He cracks me up. Yes, you guys are the people we want to go to Disneyland with. How about next year?

Kelli said...

How fun! I agree with Jenn with the Tower of Terror picture. What a cute family!