Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Boy is 8 Months Old Today!


 I cannot believe how time has flown! James is so big! He now weighs over 18 lbs.


Brady and I are very blessed to have James in our family. Everyday I thank my Heavenly father for this little guy. I don't know how I got so lucky to be his mom. He is the most fun baby I have ever known. He is always laughing or smiling at someone. If he is not you know its because he is either tired, hungry or has a messy diaper.


James loves people to talk to him. He loves being outside and being in the bath tub. James really loves the girls in the family right now, he will give them an instant smile.  He  is always grabbing at everything and he gives the BEST BIG WET KISSES. We just love you to death baby boy! You make us smile lots every day!
Happy 8 months!
Sure love ya!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Just took Sam to the doctor today and he was 18 lbs. 10 ounces. He had been sick, so hopefully by the time we see you he'll be a little bit bigger! James is so adorable - I love seeing his features and identity form as he gets older. Can't wait to see you!