Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ahh! so refreshing!

Our little James is getting in his first tooth. Poor guy:(. It has been quite a battle to get this tooth through, which is not quite in yet. 
Sunday he was ornery, then that night he was running a fever of 102. Yikes! It broke after Brady gave him a cool bath. 
Then, last night we were at my moms and he started running a fever again. He was so fussy, and he is not a fussy guy. The only thing that could relieve him was this yummy banana popsicle. He was in heaven with this thing. He would stick his tongue out to lick it, pure joy right there. It was so funny.
Well, I think the tooth has almost broke all the way through but we are still working on it. Wish us luck. I can't wait to see my little guy with a tooth:)

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

I love that picture of him eating the popsicle! So cute :)