Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

 Sunday was Brady's first official Fathers Day! He was so excited, he asked to open his presents at 12:00 a.m. so I gave them to him. I don't have a picture but I am pretty proud of my choice in gifts. A new white church shirt, Real Salt Lake tickets, and a candy bar poster( announcing the tickets on there as well). Brady was so excited! We are going to the game this Saturday. And to my surprise, we are playing our rival team so its supposed to be an awesome game. I so did that on purpose(wink wink).
 After church, Brady went out to pick cherries from our huge cherry tree. We soon followed, and boy James was glad we did. He loves cherries! Now that he has a tooth, he would take a huge bite out of the cherry.
This picture is just a very small portion of how many cherries are on this tree. We can't reach the majority of them without a ladder.



Happy Fathers Day to a wonderful Dad! James just adores you. He gets so excited when you walk in the door from work because you are the fun one:). We love you Brady! Thanks for being such a wonderful dad and husband.

No comments: