Friday, January 27, 2012

Our new room:)



Problem:
Our room had too much stuff in it. We had a pack n play that James was using for his first 2 wks that we just had not taken down. We also had Brady's desk that he only used for printer purposes.
Our room seemed so cluttered! And it was bugging me.
Solution:
Put pack n play away
put desk and printer down in the basement
And add a few more updates



Room Before:


Room After:


We painted the dresser white! Nice touch?... I think yes!There is a cork board on the side of the mirror. I covered it with fabric and put push pins in to hang my jewelry on.

P.s the bed spread is reversible:)
I also covered a lamp from the DI with fabric.

It feels so clean and fresh.Crazy how just a few simple changes can make all the difference.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! You should work for a magazine! Looks lovely. I especially love the white dresser. Looks so clean and fresh, and I'm envying the jewelry board. Seriously! That's awesome. What a great idea. Wish I had thought of it (and that I had a cork board next to my mirror). You rule.

Also, I am amazed that you have TIME for this with such a little baby! I guess my life used to be like that. I used to do projects . . . once upon a time. :)

Kati said...

Looks great McCall. I love the new room!

Whitney Leigh said...

love it. room makeovers are the best!! i especially love the dresser.

Kallie said...

Love it McCall!