Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to us!

Last week Brady and I both had our Birthdays! This post may seem boring because there are no pictures, but last week was far from boring.
We literally partied all stinkin week long! And we are still partyin :)
Here is how our week played out:
  • Tuesday January 10th- At Brady's work, everyone goes out to lunch when it is someones birthday there. Tuesday was Kristy at works birthday and Brady's was coming on Sunday. So everyone went to Wing Nutz in Ogden. James and I got to go too. It was a party. They have like 20 different flavors of wings, boneless and with the bones. Brady and I shared a large order of raspberry chipotle and southwestern honey boneless wings and boy were they yummy. I would go there again.It was fun to go with everyone at Brady's work, they are some fun people.
  • Wednesday January 11th- My birthday party with my mom, sisters, and Grandma( we missed Brooklin and Jamie). We went shopping and out to lunch at Boston's( oh how they have the best BBQ chicken pizza). It was alot of fun!That night Brady had school so I ate dinner with mom and dad and Deborah. What a fun day before my Birthday!
  • Thursday JANUARY 12TH- My official birthday that I turned 22! It was kinda a cool date too 1/12/12! My mom and I went and got a Jamba Juice for lunch. I worked on my first Relief Society lesson for a bit. Then I went and got my haircut, which was nice and relaxing(thanks mom for babysitting). Later that night Lori and Dave took James and I to dinner at Cafe Rio and shopping for new shoes! If it had not been an eventful enough, when I got home Brady had an awesome present waiting for me when I got home! I played "Dont forget the Lyrics"(its a game show). I played for money, and I won $100! Wahoo for me:)! Thank you Brady, such a fun present. That man is so creative, its so fun.
  • Friday January 13th- Brady took me shopping and to dinner with my winnings! Thanks Lori and Dave for Babysitting James! We went to Boston's for dinner, love that place! and then went shopping for a few hours. Thanks Brady for the fun night:)
  • Saturday January14th- nothing too eventful birthday wise. Brady got work and homework done and I had a friends bridal shower that night.
  • SundayJANUARY 15TH- BRADY'S BIRTHDAY and he turned the big 25! After church Brady made us some amazing guacamole for lunch and then I made him an ice cream cake. Our friends the White family came and brought Brady some waffle cookies( I am disappointed in those of you who knew about waffles cookies and didnt share with us). Later we went to griffins for an amazing pasta dinner. Grandma and Grandpa came and Kati and Joe and their family too. We got some fun presents from everyone! thanks for the birthday celebration!
  • Monday January 16th- That night Brady and I went to Costa vida for dinner and the new Sherlock Holmes movie(brought to us by our christmas present from Logan and Deborah). Thanks mom and dad for babysitting James while we went out to the movie!
  • What a fun week! and its not over yet! we are going tomorrow night to dinner with our friends sydney and Troy. Then Sunday we are Having a January Birthday party with my family on Sunday!
I just love Birthdays!
We have been so spoiled:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy Moley! That sure is a lot of celebrating. And a lot of grandparents babysitting for you so you could do it. And a lot of eating at Boston's and Café Rio/Costa Vida. Seriously!

I don't know if Brady told you that I have a little something for you (but I'm bringing it to Utah -- too lazy to mail it -- and I think we should probably have yet another party for you while we're there. Or we could have a party for me. OR both! What am I talking about? Everything is a party when we come to Utah! Hooray!

Tricia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mccall! Sounds like an awesome week...
Miss you!

Tricia

Whitney Leigh said...

What a week!! Kinda feel the same, but I am glad you got spoiled!! Jealous of all the costa vida you got! love that place!