Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Baby James

"Just when you think you know love,
something LITTLE comes along to remind you
just how BIG it really is."

Brady and I have thoroughly enjoyed James in our home. We just
Love him so much. I love being a mom and Brady is such a fun dad, he can't wait to
get home from work everyday and play with our Sweet Baby James. Its really neat
to see Brady be a dad, he is really good at it:)
I love the two boys in my life.

James really is a very good baby. He sleeps well at night and is a good little eater. He even has some pretty sweet hair, a happenin Mo-hawk that doesnt want to go down:).
He is such a nice boy and we just cant get enough of him.
(I think maybe he is so nice because he gave us such a scare on his way here:) )
James loves being stretched WAY out and he will keep his feet up like this for quite some time,especially when he is in his swing his feet will shoot up to the sky. Its super cute.

We just love our little boy!

8 comments:

Ellie said...

Oh my goodness guys...he's adorable! Seriously! SO CUTE!!! Congrats! Being parents rocks huh? :)

Jenn said...

The promised photos! THANK YOU!!! This post made me really want to just reach out and grab him/kiss him! I love the one with his legs stretched out and the one where he's all curled up. I think the first one and the last one both have a "Riley" look to them.

Keep 'em comin', please! There is absolutely no shame in doing LOTS and lots of posts with just pictures of Sweet Baby James. Do them for me!

Kelli said...

How cute McCall! He is an adorable little man!

Whitney Leigh said...

tichinhe is ADORABLE!! i cannot believe how much he looks like you!! i always hear people be like "oh my gosh, he has your eyes! or your nose!" but i never really see it. i think it is safe to say your child was not switched at birth.

Anonymous said...

Yep he is so amazingly cute! I love that pic of him all stretched out! Korbin loved to lay just like that! He really is so perfect! I am happy for you guys!(yes I use a lot of ! because I am just that excited! :) )

Chace-ing Kelsie said...

he is soooo so so so cute! i cant wait to meet him! congrats girl! i am so glad you two are enjoying parenthood. its such a blessing! love and miss you tons!

suds2004 said...

He is so darling, we are so excited for you two. So glad you are all doing so well. Keep the pictures coming!

Brady,McCall said...

Suds will you please invite me to your blog? my email address is minniemccall@gmail.com