Saturday, October 29, 2011

More of James...

James is 2 1/2 weeks old and is growing too fast. At his Dr. appointment he weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and is very healthy. Here are some pics of the cute little guy.

action shot of James sneezing.
super adorable even when he is mad.



James loves his vibrating chair and swing. He is a good sleeper and is such a sweet boy.
I know I have said this alot but I just love him more than I can express. There really is something so special about babies, they truly are God's little miracles.We are so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our home. I am so grateful to be his mom and that I get to spend every day with my little buddy:).

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Good to hear he is gaining weight! He is so cute, as I look at these new pictures I see that he is looking a lot more like Brady. It was hard to tell when we were there cause he wouldn't wake up!!

Whitney Leigh said...

i love him. :)