Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer updates...first:camping



over the weekend of the 24th of July we went camping at Bridger Lake with our friends Tiffany and Jace.

First things first...flowers on the table of course:)


Tiffany is Pregnant too! She is about nine to ten weeks behind me. We are both having boys and are super excited for them to be friends and to have two little boys running around.

Can I just say that this summer Brady has found his love for fishing. Here he is eating his first fish of the season...for breakfast! Yuck! But he thoroughly enjoyed it!
This camping trip was like Brady's dream, he went fishing three different times in the space of about 24 hours.


The four of us went on a beautiful four wheeling ride for a couple of hours.

Brady and Jace took Tiffany and I fishing with them. It was my first real fishing trip. I CAUGHT A FISH! I made Brady keep it even though it was a pretty small one, he was so nice that he even ate it.


Thanks Jace and Tiffany for taking us camping with you, we had a blast!

1 comment:

Erika said...

You don't eat fish either?! I LOVE fishing, but I hate fish. Maybe that's why I love fishing...who knows. Looks like a fun trip, that's something we miss terribly--camping. You can't do that out here like you can in Utah. P.s. Cute baby bump!