Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lava Hot Springs

At the end of July we went to Lava Hot Springs with the Griffin Family. I am super sad and feel so bad that I dont have any pictures of this way fun trip with the fam.
It was fun to have Ben and Jenn there with us this year, we had everyone there except for Tanner:(.
We had a ton of fun. We did some swimming, a croquet tournament, some minute to win it challenges, some tubing down the river(Brady not me), lots of yummy food, and a lot of good bonding time with the family.
I just love being with the Griffins! Oh and did I mention that I was the speed scrabble tournament champ?... for a time anyway. I had the privilege of possessing the "Scrabble tie" for a night. Then Jenn somehow swiped the tie from me on our last night there. Way to go Jenn!

No comments: