Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Biggest News of the Summer!!!!


Brady is a college graduate!!!! He now has his Bachelors in Quantitative Economics with minors in math and accounting.
His last test was on August 5th!
Since there is not really a graduation ceremony for summer graduates I didnt want the day to be too anti climatic. I went and got Brady a book called Freakonomics that he has wanted for awhile and some balloons. Brady loves Ice cream cakes so my dad was so kind to pick one up for me so Brady could have it when he got home from work.
Once my dad got home with the cake I checked it out and realized it said "Happy Birthday Brady" Instead of Congratulations or Happy Graduation Brady. My mom then asked him if he knew that that's what it said and he replied with "Then whose Birthday is it?". Ha ha my cute dad, he was just doing what he was told. We laughed pretty hard. What's even better is that Brady didnt even notice what it said, he was so excited to eat it. He even sang Happy birthday to himself before he knew what it said. It was perfect, we couldnt stop laughing. The lucky guy got a second birthday party this year I guess.

I am so proud of Brady and I love him very much.
Happy Graduation/ Birthday to you:)


1 comment:

Kallie said...

That's funny! I can see your Dad doing that, way to go Jim :) Congratulations to you and Brady, he couldn't have done it without your support. That's exciting...