Thursday, February 23, 2012

My favorite little guy :)


I feel I am the luckiest girl to be this little guy's mom!
He brings so much happiness in to my life.
I would say most of James' days add up about like this:
25% sleeping
25% smiling and laughing
5%I need to be held right now and don't you dare put me down
15% talking/ gabbing
10% fussy
20% eating
And all the while he NEVER stops moving(except while he is sleeping of course)

James loves everyone. He always makes you feel so good cause he laughs or smiles at just about everything you say to him. He loves all your undivided attention.
James is also a great storyteller. If you get him started talkin he will just keep going until he has nothing left to say, face expressions included.And when I say talking I mean he coos. The little guy has got alot to say too.Its the cutest thing.He will talk to anyone who will look his way.


( its hard to get a smiley pic cause if he sees the camera, this is the face we automatically get)

I love him more than words can say! I feel so blessed to get to stay home with him, he is really good company:).



1 comment:

Drew and Aubrey said...

He is so sweet!!! We need to get together again!