Friday, April 1, 2011

I got him this year!! Really good too!!



Take a good look at these beautiful things...


Because I will have you know, they are surely not BROWNIES!

See that one on the bottom left, Brady tried to eat it.

Didnt taste so great because these are actually sponges covered in cocoa powder and frosting on top.

And can you believe it, the Master of Jokes Himself(Brayden Griffin) fell for MY April Fools joke!!!

He walked in the door from work and yelled " mmm Brownies!!"

Picked one up, even saw a little blue sponge showing through but thought nothing of it and still chomped right into my delightful trick! And ran to the sink and spit it out.

Ha Ha

I feel quite accomplished on this the 1st day of April 2011(also known as April Fools Day).




6 comments:

Jenn said...

Nice job McCall! Impressive that you could trick the trickster himself. Watch out next year though!

Whitney Leigh said...

very good work. i didn't get to prank anyone today. but i'm glad you did. i definitely would've fallen for that trick though.

Jamie said...

ha....that is so funny! I LOVE IT!

Megan and Jared said...

Nice job! I didn't even do anything to Jared and I'm pretty disappointed in myself.

Chace-ing Kelsie said...

ok that is really funny!! good work!

Ashley said...

I'll have to add this to my very small bag of tricks! Nice one, McCall!