Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our Humble Abode...


That we have to say farewell to in a month.


I wanted to take pictures so we will always


remember this beautiful house that we got to live in


for a year and a half.


So I will give you a tour of the house we have completely


ENJOYED!!!




Front room(Parlor)




Family Room





Dining Room

Kitchen



Another view of the kitchen



The Office




Our Bedroom




Bathroom




Cute Bathtub



Stairs( There are five bedrooms upstairs which we did not use)




I try not to think about it to much but I am so sad to leave this house. I am excited for the Iversons to come home for their mission though. We have been so blessed to get to stay here. We love our neighbors, the garden, and especially our Ward!


It really been the perfect place for us, I am really going to miss it.


So I guess we better really enjoy our last little while here:).

2 comments:

Ben said...

I'm sure my parents would let you live in the upstairs if you want to stay! :)

Glad you've enjoyed it there! Where will you go now?

Erika said...

What a cute house! And so CLEAN!! Is it always that clean? Where will you live after you say goodbye?!