Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Ready For LOVE Day!!!

I realized I didnt have any Valentines decorations, so I came up with something myself. I bought some foam hearts from the $1 section at Target and glued scrapbook paper to them and strung them together with ribbon. Very easy and cheap. I felt like a little girl again, making Valentines. I know they are kind of cheesy but I like them:)
I seriously can't wait til Valentines Day! Don't ask... im not sure why. I have never anticipated this day like this before.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooh, I love your Valentines! I especially like the pictures of that cute couple in the background. V-day is one of my very favorites. For some reason I get giddy about decorating for it too!

Kallie said...

I am with you and Jenn, I love Valentines decorations too. Perhaps it is because Red & Pink are my two favorite colors!! I was telling my mom the other day that I needed more decorations. Cute idea, we should get together with our moms and make things more often (like when we made those pictures).