Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Sister Knowledge"

At young Womens tonight we were all just chatting. One of my lovely beehives brought a scrapbook she made of various young women activities( camps, youth conference, weekly activites) for her knowledge project for personal progress. We were all looking through it and commenting on how nice it looked. In all of this talk about "Knowledge" projects and such she turned to me showing me that the scrapbook binder was green(knowledge value color) and said:" Sister Knowledge, look at my binder Its green!" I was so flattered,these were words I never thought I would hear in my life. We all laughed really hard and I am now referred to among my Beehives as Sister Knowledge. I am feeling pretty knowledgeable right now, which probably wont last long at all. But might as well soak that in while I have it right?
Oh how I just love my young women! They are all so beautiful.They are teaching me all the time and are amazing girls.

No comments: