Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In The Spirit of Thanksgiving



(Sorry the video picture is a little bit cut off, still learning how to put videos on here. But hey at least its there to watch right?!)


These are a few things I am so thankful for right now:
I am Thankful for the gospel in my life. I am thankful for the knowledge that my Savior loves me,and that he knows me. I am thankful That he knows what is Best for me and my life and is always by my side to help me whatever the situation may be.
I am so thankful for my husband Brady. He is my very best friend and is truly the most genuine person I know. I love that he is always happy and has a love for life. I love him and am so blessed to be his wife.

I am so thankful for everyday and the all the little blessings that I so often take for granted.
- sunshine on my face
- a warm home
- socks on my feet
- sweet treats
- smiling people all around
- The laughter of children
And many many more...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

And I am thankful for you McCall! Love you!