Thursday, July 14, 2011

Big Surprise!

Yesterday for young womens, I had no idea what we were doing for our activity. It was supposed to be combined with all the yw and the young womens president was in charge of whatever we were doing. On Sunday we just told the girls to come to the church at seven, so I just figured the pres was still not sure of the activity. By yesterday afternoon I still hadn't heard but just figured she was going to wing it, as bad as that sounds. So I got to the church at 7 and they said we were going to one of the leaders houses for games so we all drove over there. Well... little did I know that I was the only one out of this loop.
They threw me a surprise Baby Shower!
I was completely surprised!
What a pleasant surprise at that too!

I feel so special, this was so nice of them! They spoiled me with lots of childrens books and some fun outfits. They also tied a cute fleece blanket for me! I just love all of them:)

2 comments:

Megan and Jared said...

How fun! That is really sweet of them. And Happy Anniversary!

Kayleigh said...

i'm so so excited for you. :) cute mccall and a cute baby. :)