Wednesday, June 22, 2011

23 WEEKS ALONG!!


So our little man is growing as you can see! He is just about 1lb now and about 8 inches long, how crazy. He is the size of a small doll.
Its funny to see my pregnant belly, I kind of laugh at myself every time I look in the mirror. I am feeling him move around a little more often now. Its always my favorite when I can feel him kick. However, I am sad cause Brady has not felt him yet. Every time I feel the little guy Brady runs to feel but then it has stopped. I think he is just teasing his dad:).
I am feeling good for the most part. My back has been bothering me to the point that I dont sleep much. So I bought a body pillow to help me sleep and it actually seems to be working so far.
Well there ya go...there is really a little boy in there:)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You look adorable! I know the feeling of laughing every time you look in the mirror. It's kind of a funny sensation to have your belly grow like that... but it does look so cute on you! Hopefully Brady will get to feel him soon. I'm sure he'll just start kicking more and more. My babies got to where you could see it from across the room. :)
P.S. I think we may have matching shirts! JRI

Megan and Jared said...

Ok you look so stinking cute!! If I look half as cute as you do when I finally have a little munchkin I will be so happy. Miss you tons and hope to see you soon!

Jamie said...

I am sure there could not be a cuter lil mamma than you!