Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kade & Brooklin


(picture above is of my family)
My Brother Kade and his lovely Bride Brooklin got married on May 13th 2011. They were married that morning in the Bountiful temple. They couldn't have picked a more perfect day to get married. The skies were blue,no wind and the most perfect temperature you could ask for.

Here are all the cute kiddos.

Wyatt and Carter just happy to be there.
A pic with both grandmas, what a treasure.
Brooklin made such a beautiful bride and I just loved Kade's Tuxedo, pretty snazzy.

The 3 amigos!!! enough said.
Me and my hubby:)

Precious Georgi

And there is Brady himself, lovin every minute of this day.
He makes me smile:)

What a perfect day. So happy for Kade and Brooklin. We just love Brooklin and are so excited to have her be apart of the family.

No comments: