Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Any shoe lovers out there?

Do you love shoes? Well just minutes ago I found an amazing website(im sorry I dont know how to link it on here), that you should go visit immediately! Its whatapair.com. There are all sorts of shoes,boots and flats. They are at very much reduced prices, some not so much, but others are like five or ten bucks! Its probably on my top 15 favorite websites now. I may be just saying this because I am tired and so excited at the moment but what is there to lose,go check it out!

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

um, new favorite website that i'm checking out now. :) i love you! and i love that you still read my blog. :)

Jamie said...

hey McCall...check out 6pm.com they have even better deals I think!

Kallie said...

I love this website! Thanks for sharing.